Organization and activities of SJA Gemstone Association
directly under Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association
(issued under Decision No: … date month year 2020
of the Executive Committee of Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association)
Article 1: Names and symbols:
1. Vietnamese name: CHI ASSOCIATION STONE SJA
2. International transaction name: Hochiminh Gemstone Association
3. Abbreviation name: HG
Article 2: Purpose and functions of the Association
The SJA GEMSTONE FAIR (hereinafter referred to as Chi Hoi) was established by decision of the Executive Committee of the Ho Chi Minh City Gemstone Fine Arts Association as an affiliated unit and under the direct leadership of the Board. To abide by the Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association, organized and operated in accordance with the association’s charter, regulations, State management agency’s regulations and law.
Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association (hereinafter referred to as Association).
Chi Hoi has the function of advising, proposing and directly implementing the tasks, resolutions, and regulations of the Executive Committee of the Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association.
Article 3: Scope and field of activity:
Chi Hoi operates within Ho Chi Minh City, in the fields of processing, manipulating, trading gems, semi-precious stones and other related professions, voluntarily establishing, to help each other develop. gemstones, semi-precious stones and fine arts stones in accordance with the State’s legal guidelines, protecting the legitimate rights and interests of members, contributing to the socio-economic development of Ho Chi Minh City. .
Operating in accordance with the Charter of Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association.
Chi Hoi office: at 586 Tran Hung Dao, Ward 14, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
Article 4: Principles of organization and operation:
1. Voluntary, self-governing;
2. Democracy, equality, openness and transparency; 3. Self-guarantee of operating costs;
4. Not for profit purposes;
5. Comply with the constitution, law and association charter.
Powers and duties of Gemstone Association
Article 5: Powers:
Propagating the purpose of the Association;
Represent the Association members in internal and external relations related to the functions and duties of the Association;
To protect the members’ legitimate rights and interests in accordance with the criteria and purpose of the Association’s charter and the provisions of law;
To raise funds for the Chi Association on the basis of membership fees and revenues from business and service activities in accordance with the law to pay for its own operating expenses;
Create conditions for members to exchange experiences and support each other in production and business;
Building connections between members and members, between organizations / businesses and Chi Hoi, between consumers and Chi Hoi through activities to support professional knowledge, economic information, and brand promotion;
Supporting members in applying information technology and managing production and business.
Article 6: Mission
To thoroughly organize the implementation of plans, resolutions, programs and activities of the Association and the Association to each member for implementation;
Strictly implement the reporting regime, regular activities of the Chi Hoi;
Promoting democracy, solidarity of members, proactively grasping the thoughts and wishes of members to promptly report to the Association;
Organizing activities to tighten the friendship and mutual support between members;
Organizing activities to support professional knowledge, economic information, branding to members, organizations / businesses, domestic and international consumers;
Implementation of new membership development;
Collect the membership fee and return it to the Association’s office according to the Association’s regulations.
Membership obligations and benefits
Article 7: Members of the Union
1. Association members as stipulated in Article 7, Clause 1 of the Association’s Charter include: – Official members: individuals or organizations.
Associate members: individuals or organizations.
Honorary members: individuals.
2. For the employees and professionals who are not members of the Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association are entitled to hire work contracts that comply with the provisions of state law and other rules, regulations, association rules.
Article 8: Members’ obligations
To strictly abide by the Party’s undertakings and lines, the State’s laws and policies, abide by the Association’s and Association’s charter and regulations;
Join the activities and activities of the Chi Hoi, unite and cooperate with other members to build the Chi Hoi to develop strongly;
To protect the prestige of the Association, the Chi Hoi, not to act in the name of the Association / Branch in transaction relations, unless assigned in writing by the organization’s leader;
Keep and use the Membership card in accordance with regulations, pay the full membership fee.
Article 9: Membership Benefits
To participate in the exchange of business knowledge, professional knowledge about gemstones, to update new information. About every 2 or 3 months, these seminars will be held and the reporting component is the university’s gem lecturer, the gem expert of the village in the profession;
Exchange with the gem wholesaler businesses;
Exchange with customers who love precious stones and collect precious stones;
To be updated with the State’s circulars, decrees and regulations in the field of gemstone trading;
To participate in foreign gemstone exchange programs;
To participate and lead to visit international gem fairs at home and abroad;
Participating in sightseeing programs and trading in gemstone mines at home and abroad;
To participate in all cultural and sports activities of the Association: attending football competitions, karaoke, tennis, chess, jogging, …;
To be elected to the title of typical member, organization and enterprise of the Chi Hoi Association;
Nominated to receive certificates of merit from the Association and the State;
To have their legitimate rights and interests protected by the Branch in accordance with the law provisions;
To be provided with information related to the field of activities of the Chi Hoi Association by the Chi Hoi Association, to participate in activities organized by the Chi Hoi Association;
To participate in discussing and deciding the working policies of the Chi Hoi in accordance with the provisions of the Chi Hoi Association; to make recommendations, propose opinions to competent agencies on matters related to the area of operation of the Chi Hoi;
To attend the congress, stand for election, nominate, vote for agencies, leading titles of the Chi Union in accordance with the Charter of the Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association;
Introducing new members;
Be granted a membership card;
To leave the branch when deeming he unable to continue being a member;
Associate members and honorary members enjoy the same rights and obligations as official members, except for the right to vote on all matters of the Association and the right to stand for election, nominate and elect the Executive Board of the Association.
Article 10: Procedures for registration of membership of the Chi Union
Procedures for participation: Individuals who voluntarily join the form, pay membership fees according to regulations and the Association introducing admission to the Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association will recognize and issue membership cards. .
Accreditation competence of members: The Chi Hoi branch reviews and synthesizes the proposed membership application and sends it to the Executive Committee of Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association periodically for recognition and membership card issuance. living in Chi Hoi and reporting on an increase or decrease in the number of members quarterly to the Association office.
Procedures for member deletion: When a member refuses to join a branch or moves to another branch, he / she shall notify the Association Executive Committee of deletion of his / her name.
Organization and operation
Article 11: Organizational Structure
– Members’ congress;
– President of the Association;
– The Vice Chairmen of the Chi Hoi Association;
– Chief of Office of Chi Hoi, secretary, accountant;
– Inspection Committee;
– Standing committee members;
– Executive committee members.
Article 12: Congress
1. Congress term of the Association: the same time as the Congress of the Association (not more than (05) five years). Within 06 months from the end of its term, the Executive Committee of the Association shall request in writing the Executive Committee of the Association to hold a meeting. If the congress is not held, the Association’s Executive Committee will consider and decide to handle it according to the Association’s Charter.
2. An Extraordinary General Meeting is convened when at least 2/3 (two-thirds) of the total number of the Executive Committee members or at least 1/2 (one-second) of the total number of Members are formally proposed.
3. A term congress is convened by the Executive Board every 5 years with the following contents:
– Summarize the activities of the Chi Hoi Association for the past term
– Program activities of Chi Hoi.
– Election of the Executive Board, inspection commissioner
– Seperate; Joining; unify; to dissolve Chi Hoi (if any).
– Adoption of regulations of operation
– Finance of Chi Hoi
– Other issues as provided by the Charter of Association 4. Principles of voting at congresses and conferences:
– Congresses, conferences, meetings of the Association, voting by hand show or secret ballot. The choice of voting method is decided by the congress or conference.
– The voting to approve the decisions of the Congress or the Conference must be approved by more than 1/2 (a second) of the officially present members.
Article 13: The Executive Committee of the Chapter 1
The Executive Committee is elected by the Congress from among the members of the Association’s organizations: the number, structure, and criteria are decided by the Congress and recognized by the Association’s Executive Committee. The term of the Executive Committee is the same as that of the Congress. 2. Tasks and powers of the Executive Committee of the Chi Hoi.a) Organize the implementation of the resolutions of the Congress, the Charter of the Association, lead all activities of the Chi Hoi between the two congresses; b) Prepare and decide to convene the Congress festival;
c) To implement resolutions, programs and annual work plans set by the Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association;
d) Election and dismissal of the President, Vice Chairmen, members of the Standing Committee, and additional election of members of the Executive Committee and Inspection Committee. The number of additional members of the Executive Board shall not exceed one third (one third) of the number of members of the Executive Board as decided by the Congress.
The Executive Committee meets regularly every 3 months to review the operation of the Chi Hoi, decide on issues raised by the Standing Committee such as administrative organization, business plan, finance, design, scientific and technical work, international cooperation.
Article 14: The Standing Committee of the Branch
1. The Standing Committee is elected by the Executive Board by hand show or secret ballot. The quantity is decided by the Executive Board according to the work needs. The Standing Committee consists of the Chairman, Vice Chairmen and Members.
2. The Standing Committee is the standing body of the Executive Board and has the following duties:
– Organize the implementation of the tasks set out by the Congress and the Executive Committee;
– Build and operate the established working sub-committees;
– Contact the Association, with State management agencies and relevant functional branches about issues within the scope of functions and duties of the Association.
The Standing Committee meets regularly every 2 months to summarize the work and to discuss measures to implement the Resolutions and Decisions of the Executive Board, prepare issues to be brought to the Executive Board Meeting for discussion and voting.
Decisions of the Standing Committee are valid when a majority (more than 50%) of the members present agree and the number of members present must reach 2/3 of the total number of Standing Committee members.
Article 15: Chairman, Vice Chairman
1. The President of the Association
– Being the person who directly manages and is responsible for all activities of the Chi Hoi, has the task of implementing resolutions, programs and activities of the Executive Committee of the Chi Hoi Association to all members;
– Convene and preside over the meetings of the Executive Committee of the Chi Hoi and the Standing Committee of the Chapter;
– The village directly reports on the activities of the organization under the decision of the Executive Committee of the Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association. 2. The Vice President of the Chi Association is the person who helps the President of the Chi-Association to direct and manage the affairs of the Chi-Association.
16: Inspection Committee
The Inspection Committee of the Chi Hoi Association is elected by the Congress.
The Inspection Committee has a Head and members.
The Head of the Committee is a member of the Standing Committee of the Sub-Association.
The Inspection Committee is responsible for:
– Check and supervise the implementation of the Association Charter, the resolutions of the Congress, resolutions and decisions of the Executive Board, the Standing Committee and the regulations of the Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association, of the Association, members;
– Check finance and assets of Chi Hoi;
– Evaluate the summary report of the Executive Board, the Standing Committee and verify the status of delegates to the meeting;
– Have the right to request members and organizations of the Sub-Association to report issues related to the inspection content with the consent of the Standing Committee;
– Examining and resolving applications, petitions, complaints and denunciations of organizations and members.
Article 17: Chief of the Branch Office
The Chief of the Chi Hoi office is the direct manager of all activities of the Chi Hoi Office.
The Chief of Office of Chi Hoi has the duties:
– Periodically report on the activities of the Association to the Executive Board of the Chi Hoi and the Executive Committee of the Association through its office;
– To work out the operation regulation of the Chi Hoi office, the financial and asset management regulations of the Chi Hoi, submit to the Executive Committee of the Chi Hoi Association for approval;
– Manage lists, records and documents about Membership;
– Follow up and urge members to implement the regulations and resolutions of the Executive Board;
– Organize to record minutes of meetings and conferences of the Chi Hoi Association;
– Recognition of revenues and expenditures and periodic financial statements;
– Responsible to the Executive Committee of the Chi Hoi Branch for the operation of the Chi Hoi Office.
Article 18: Branch Office
The Chi Hoi Office is the assisting body for the Executive Committee and the Standing Committee of the Chi Hoi, organized and operated according to the regulations submitted by the Chief of the Office of the Chi Hoi to the Executive Committee of the Chi Hoi Association for approval. The Chi Hoi office is located at the headquarters of the Association.
The Chi Hoi office is run by the Chief of the Office of Chi Hoi. The employees of the Chi Hoi Office are recruited to work in accordance with the law. The operating budget of the office is approved by the Executive Committee of the Chi Hoi branch at the request of the Chief of the Office of the Chi Hoi.
Article 19: Living regime of Chi Hoi
The Executive Committee of Chi Hoi will organize regular activities every 3 months to work out the work program and activity plan of Chi Hoi.
When necessary, the Executive Committee of the Chapter may convene an extraordinary meeting.
Notify the time, place and content of activities to the Executive Committee of the Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association. The minutes of Chi Hoi activities will be sent to the Association after 03 days through the office of Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry Association.
Article 20: Finance and property
Comply with the regulations of operation and the Charter of Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association.
The Chi Hoi has its own finances and autonomous operations.
The sources of revenue of Chi Hoi:
– Membership annual membership fee;
– Voluntary support of the Member;
– Revenues from service organizations of Chi Hoi established in accordance with the law;
– Donations made by domestic and foreign individuals and organizations in accordance with the law;
Expenditures of Chi Hoi
– Member and community service activities;
– Office expenses such as salaries for employees, public employees, home maintenance, electricity and water, working vehicles;
– Doing social work, charity and other expenses.
Participate in the annual contribution to the Association’s operating fund (the contribution level is determined by the Association’s Executive Committee).
Membership fee: The Executive Committee of the Chi-Association directly collects the annual membership fee of members, of which 40% of the total revenue is paid to the Association, the remaining 60% of the Association will spend on the organization’s activities but must ensure adheres to the principle of openness, transparency, thrifty, in accordance with the provisions of law and the principles of the Association’s operation purposes.
Comply with the regulations on management and use of finance and assets issued by the Executive Committee of the Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association, ensuring the principles of publicity, transparency, and savings in accordance with the regulations of the law and the principles and purposes of the Association’s activities. Chapter V Commendation and discipline
Article 21: Commendation
The Association and its members with outstanding achievements shall be commended and rewarded by the Association in accordance with the Association’s Executive Board’s regulations on emulation and commendation or to be recommended by the Association to a competent agency or organization in accordance with law.
Article 22: Discipline
The Association, members who violate the law, violate the charter, regulations and operation regulations of the Association, shall be considered and disciplined in the forms specified in the regulations on handling of disciplinary violations of the Association. Executive Committee of the Association.
Chapter VI Terms of Implementation
Article 23: Amendment and supplementation of the Regulations
Only the Congress of Chi Hoi has the right to amend and supplement the Regulations and must be issued by the Executive Committee of the Ho Chi Minh City Jewelry and Jewelry Association. The amendment and supplementation of the Regulation must be approved by more than 2/3 (two thirds) of the official delegates present at the meeting.
Article 24: Entry into force
This Regulation consists of 06 chapters and 24 articles which were approved by the General Meeting of Gemstones Association of the SJA term I (2020-2025), effective date and year for implementation according to the Decision approving the number of days and years of the President of the American Association. Gemstone technology in Ho Chi Minh city.
Pursuant to the law provisions of the Association and the Association Charter, the Executive Committee of the SJA Gemstone Association is responsible for guiding and organizing the implementation of this Regulation.